How much does an advertisement cost?
Job adverts for salaried posts cost £84.00
This cost includes VAT at 20%. If your organisation is a charity, the ad will be zero-rated, if you provide us with your registered charity number or a written declaration stating how you qualify for this type of VAT relief. Please note that our advertising fee and payment payment methods are currently under review, and for now, we are not offering online payment.
Why advertise with us?
- We are the largest Catholic Youth Ministry site on the internet.
- In 2019 our site attracted between 5 and 11 thousand page views per month.
- Jobs will be advertised on our social media feeds, the combined follower/like count of which come to nearly 50 thousand accounts.
- In 2019 no publication advertised more UK youth ministry jobs than we did.
- We're frequently thanked by people who found their jobs through this site, people like Lydia: "Back in February, I began trying to find work in the Catholic youth sector and it was so difficult! But I typed 'Catholic youth work' randomly into Google and this website popped up. Later, a friend told me to look on the site, so it appeared to be the place to go to … Thank you CYW!"
- The advert will appear on the jobs section of our front page and in our jobs page for 6 weeks (unless you would prefer to show it for less). Up to 5 jobs will be shown on the front page of the site at one time, but if there are more than 5 jobs on the site at one time only 5 may be displayed (but these will be shuffled and selected at random by the site each time the home page is opened, preference will always be given to paid ads over free voluntary ads).
- This stream of revenue helps to support the mission of the site, to better resource and support those working with young people in the Church.
- We regret that, due to repeated instances of non-payment by some Schools and Dioceses, in general, we do not put jobs live until we have received payment. If your ad is urgent, please email email@example.com to discuss this.
Points to note
- We still advertise voluntary posts free of charge, but please be aware that these may not always be put on the front page or shared on our social media pages, as priority goes to the paid adverts.
- It is possible to advertise more than one job within a single advert, but no more space will be allowed unless more than one advert is paid for.
- We will advertise the job for 6 weeks, but if your application deadline comes before this time, we will take the ad down to avoid disappointing interested candidates. If you do not appoint, please get in touch as we can help you re-advertise for the remainder of the 6 weeks that you have paid for.
- Our address for payments is CatholicYouthWork.com, Salesian Link, Thornleigh House, Sharples Park, Bolton, BL1 6PQ. Should you need to speak to us you can call the Salesian Link office on 01204 600726.
Catholic Youth Work
- Salesian Link, Thornleigh House, Sharples Park, Bolton, BL1 6PQ
- 01204 600726